Monday, January 31, 2011

Same game, almost same platforms.

Does and Ipad and an Iphone count as the same thing? One is basically a larger version of the other, and only one makes phone calls.

I got my Iphone about a year ago. I wasn't even to sure I wanted one. Once I got it though I loved it. Super clean, touch screen, good photos, and pretty fun. However, I had no interest in Iphone apps. Some people have pages and pages. I have very select chosen ones. I have TD banking, BC ferries, and the Internet Movie Data base.

I didn't get my first game app till a passenger in my car was bored and wanted to play games. He downloaded Paper Toss. I hated it, but it's still on there. Physics and paper. I'm not a fan.

Second game was bought due to cuteness and overall packaging of the game. This one was called Hoggy. It is almost like a child of Mario and Kirby. My boyfriend beat the game, and I played only a few levels.

Anyway, during my trip to Vancouver I got to play on an Ipad on the car and ferry ride home. I played Angry birds. The big screen of the Ipad is very appealing. I found it easier then when I played it on my Iphone. I was addicted. The only problem was, is that I wanted 3 stars right away. I ended  up playing the same levels over and over again until I got the 3 stars for the most damage done with less ammo.

Anyway Friday I spent 40 mins in the car to the ferry and 1 hour and 40 mins playing the whole ferry ride back. Since the Ipad is not mine I downloaded it to my Iphone and been playing off and on up til the date.  I like how portable the game is and how simple it is. I like how I can keep playing till I like my score. I don't think I'll get too many more Iphone games. The small screen is a bit tough sometimes. The touch screen a swell get's tiring. I have also realized I am a sucker for cute games. If the characters are cute and the world is cute i'm going to be keen on learning it.



Angry Birds. Rovio Mobile. Iphone/Ipad App. Clickgamer Media, Chillingo. 2009. Single Player. Digital          Download.

Hoggy. Raptisoft. Iphone App. Single Player. Digital Download.

Ipad. Apple Inc. Foxconn. 64 GB. Grey. Plastic. 2011.

Iphone. Apple Inc. 3g. Black. Plastic. 2010.

Paper Toss. Backflip Studios. Iphone App. Single Player.  Digital Download.

No comments:

Post a Comment